Wine, Dine, and Unwind
Two evenings, both with a 3-Course Dinner for two in our renowned restaurant, including one of our house wine selections at each dinner.
Blackout dates apply during Foliage and Holidays.
This offer may expire at any time.
Chef Parks has been wowing guests for over 35 years at The Four Columns and continues to draw praises for his innovative cuisine. You can expect memorable dinners that have been a well-known feature here since French Chef Renee Chardain opened this restaurant in 1969. Escape for two evenings to the warm and welcoming charm of The Four Columns Inn and the exceptional cuisine of our historic restaurant.
Your Wine & Dine Package includes:
- Reduced Rate for two evenings accommodations (Save $100)
- A gourmet 3-course dinner for two both evenings (Order from the regular menu; no restrictions)
- A bottle of wine each evening from our House Wine Selections
- A hearty country breakfast each morning
- Afternoon coffee, tea, hot chocolate and assorted goodies
Package Prices for two nights, excluding cocktails, tax and gratuities:
$600 Traditional Room
$700 Traditional Fireplace
$780 Deluxe Fireplace
$860 Grand Fireplace
$960 Luxury Suite
For the Culinary Adventurer:
Upgrade on one evening to the Chef’s Culinary Tasting Dinner for two.
Add $60 plus tax to the package price
Note: ‘Wine & Dine’ in Request Field
and ‘Tasting Dinner’ if you would like to add that option.